Virtual Physiotherapy is a great option to improve movement, build strength & can offer alternative strategies to cope with pain, from the comfort of your own home.
We now offer virtual consultations & appointments!
What do I need for a virtual telehealth appointment?
1) A computer with a webcam OR a smartphone with a camera
2) Reliable internet connection
What to expect?
* The initial assessment will include a very thorough health history and relevant questions related to the presenting problem.
* An examination will occur of the affected area which could include presentation of the site, movement abilities, strength abilities and functional abilities. This is a good time to determine if virtual treatment is for you!
* We will provide you with at home exercises, education, and advice specific to your problem.
* Further virtual treatments will re-examine your progress and/or changes in your condition and additions/alterations are done as needed.
We are now taking virtual physiotherapy appointments and would love to hear from you!